Whether you’re buying a brand new car or you’re interested in souping up your existing vehicle, there are several ways to change its aesthetic appearance. If you’ve been thinking about automotive tint for your vehicle’s windows but you aren’t sure which option works best, the Llumar Interactive Window Tint Tool offered by Tint King can help!
How to Use the Simulator
Using the Llumar Interactive Tool is easy.
- Step 1: Just choose your vehicle type from options like Sedan, SUV, Sport, and Truck.
- Step 2: Choose one or more coverage areas under the image of the vehicle. Options here include Rear Side Window, Front Side Window, Back Window, and Visor Strip.
- Step 3: For each coverage area you choose, click “Customize” to the right and then select your interior and exterior tint view. Options include Dark, Medium, Light, and Clear.
- Step 4: After you like the overall look, scroll down to prioritize factors such as Price, Heat Rejection, Signal Enabling, and Appearance. This will allow Tint King, an authorized LLumar dealer, to help you choose the right product to suit your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Step 5: When you have selected every option, click “Download” below the vehicle image to create a digital document that you can provide to Tint King for the perfect installation.
If at some point you are unsatisfied with the way the simulator looks, simply choose “Start Over” to reset the tool and make new selections.
What is LLumar?
FormulaOne® LLumar Window Film comes in a few different varieties to best suit your individual needs and sense of style. The most popular style for everyday passenger vehicles is the FormulaOne Stratos film, which blocks not just heat, but also UV rays and potentially dangerous glare. It resists scratches and fading, and it is metalized to help reflect much of the heat of the sun. This way, your car or truck stays cooler – even on the hottest of days. This outstanding tint features a lifetime limited warranty that transfers along with the title of your car, so it will last as long as your vehicle lasts. It’s a premium film for premium drivers who want only the best protection for themselves, their families, and their vehicles.
How Much Does it Cost?
The LLumar window films are an investment, but with their transferable warranty, they are the last films your vehicle will ever need. The overall cost depends on several factors, including the make and model of your vehicle, the number of windows requiring installation, the exact film solution you choose, and more. The best way to determine your overall cost is to request a free quote from Tint King. Just provide your name, contact information, and vehicle make, model, and year along with any questions you might have, and we will get back to you with your options.
The automotive window tint simulator is a fantastic tool for anyone who wants to see how LLumar luxury films can completely transform their vehicle’s look. Remember to download your finished session, save it or print it, and share it with your Tint King technician to ensure you get the look you want.
Comments are closed.